Last Minute Ideas for Father's Day



If you are like me, June snuck up on you quick this year!  That means Father's Day is right around the corner.  Need some inexpensive and easy ideas to celebrate the dads and grandads in your life?  I put together this roundup of inexpensive and easy ideas that you can put together at the last minute!



The Dating Divas have compiled some fun DIY Father's Day gifts





Free Father's Day Fun Pack






Check out tons of handmade card ideas at SassyDealz








FREE printables for Father's Day from Moritz Fine Designs







Have some fun making memories on Father's Day with these ideas from Craftionary








B-Inspired Mama has rounded  up some super easy ideas for Father's Day






Everything Etsy does all the work for you on her blog.






This is a super quick idea to give to dad from My Computer is My Canvas






Another great roundup from Craftionary




Need some simple, stay at home fun?  Try reading one of these books with Dad on Father's Day


If you still need more ideas, check out my 
Father's Day Pinterest Board

or the post I wrote last year with FREE Father's Day Printables
http://bestlifemistake.blogspot.com/2013/05/ideas-for-fathers-day.html


If your idea was featured in this post, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button and display it proudly on your blog!  You can get the html code for the button on my Buttons page

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love ideas for Fathers day! These are great to get the kids involved. Glad I found you on the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ideas!! I think my daughter and I are going to make a handmade card for the amazing man in our life. =) Thanks for linking up to the Wake Up Wednesday Linky

    Julie
    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the cute ideas for Father's Day! Thanks for stopping by and linking up at the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! We are so glad you came! Blessings, Shari @ www.PureGraceFarms.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of gift ideas for the Dads! Pinned your page and individual links too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need this... We haven't done anything for my husband yet! LOL! I love him so much, started a big project with my 10yo, Bunny, and completely forgot my girls! Thanks for sharing with Creative Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great ideas! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS